Friday, May 15, 2009

Gloomy day

It is a bad day today!! Im trying to stop my tears, it is so so so miserable. Who going to help me right now? There have NO ONE can help me!! NO ONE!
I even dont know what should I do now.
This morning I woke up very early to have a phone booking for clinic consultation. It take me 2 hours more to connect to the nurse!! Im just sitting on the sofa and calling like a crazy girl.


i have no energetic, the eyes looked like a panda eye, I cant even pay attention to what my cousin telling. Until I received a call from lulu, i got the bad news. Im shock of it! Keep asking her the same question:" Is it true? why? I dont want!"...My though was totally blank!


I reached the clinic by taxi. Waiting for an hour to toke the consultation. Planned to be a shopaholic actually, but after I got the news, no mood at all.Since I still have to bought Synin something and the present, so walk to the nearest shopping complex, Sg Wang.

I use to shopping and spending instead of this afternoon bad news. I though I can affort it, but yet, Im not as strong as before, the girl get to face every sadness without family and friends.The sadness is filling me again..

No comments:

Post a Comment