Saturday, January 15, 2011

Short talk of mine!



HI GUYS!
I'm seriously miss my space here, lotsa thing going to share but the final exam is killing me day by day. Two weeks of exam doesn't kidding me!My pale face is terrible and frighten people now!

Anyway, two more subject to go and 4 days more is my discharge day of prison! I want to shop all I want! Don't care Don't care! By the way, the sad case is my 21st birthday stuck between my exam days. How could it be? Can't celebrate on that officially day but only with the dearest economic book!


BIG SIGH.


Fortunately, I have a gang of sweetest friends who willing to binding up and left me a beautiful memory for my earlier celebration of 21th burffday! Can't wait to share with you guys!

IMG_4819



p/s: More photo will be upload in my facebook and next post. =) Stay Tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment