Thursday, December 16, 2010

Girls Generation

こんばんは。
はじめまして。

Just finished the last Japanese presentation for my course today. Although there seems not very well but at least we did it with our soul and not the last minute task as previous one. I guess we will miss the moment when we learning Japanese language for about 8 months after graduate? *smile*

One day time to prepare my next task, law test! It is the last test in this semester and the final exam will going to stop my heart beat soon! I'm afraid because this December is too many event awaiting me, hehess! After all, I did promise myself not to take any resit subject next semester, so two more weeks, work harder! work harder!

December is going to end soon! I suppose to do this post few months ago, haha. (Yea, continue previous diary here I am.)


The night was sweet.
Girls outing is always the best! Especially with your loves one, right?
We headed to Station 1 when all of us were right in Taiping fortunately, there are always the modern people choice as no more nice option in the rain town. Haha!



Two beauty, Elsa and Gladys.

DSC00375_副本




So miss her, miss her coquettish miss her laughter!

DSC00373_副本


And my love one, Meifeng!

DSC00365_副本




DSC00361_副本



Peace!

DSC00360_副本



After chill and chat, we off to K-session! Sing sang song all we want!
Was a crazy night we have!

DSC00424_副本




DSC00376_副本



DSC00408_副本



DSC00409_副本


DSC00417_副本




DSC04031_副本





DSC00401_副本




DSC00407_副本




DSC00398_副本




Act mad and crazy!
I like .
haha.
DSC00395_副本



Miss the moment, when can we have a date again sweeties?
Chinese New Year never run out!
Awaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment