Saturday, August 14, 2010

Can please come to the end?

It is Sunday afternoon, i'm blogging in a pretty silent house, nobody home and I only I here. All the babies returned home this morning after the party yesterday. Feeling freaking depressed. I have about 10 hours to spend today, and I don't know what to do?

Made a called to the landlord just now and thanks god he willing to bear the responsibility, if not i will going to spend the money for the holly shit plumbing!
I should feeling happy the annoying housemate was moved but the problem came to who gonna rent the room? The girl had made the empty promised and brought us a basket of trouble. It is all related to cash, yet, I'm short of cash seriously.

Btw, I'm still holiding the hard relation of human being. I idk why people used to not appreciate me but I still insist and begging the relation back to me? Tears drop.
Sometime, the tiny cumbersome matters could really drove me to trance,when can it stop? Enough please. I'm Fed up and tiring for all of this tiny obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment