Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hi sch..I'm back.

Hooray! I've returned to college life and so need not to stay with boring days anymore.
The French language was gave up instead of Japanese , the guider was given the hard information to us and tried to persuaded us to give up French. I wish to try I wish to learn but sometime ability finite than persist, and actually it was disappoited as I have no choice.

So, French, I will come to you again!

and

Today I've learned my very first time, Japanese. It quite interested so far and I love their writing form seriously. So if one day you guys can read my blog in japanese? haha.


okay, stop nonsense.

Hit to The Gardens and Dined in Fong Lye restaurant which is Taiwan cuisine last week. Edited the photo in old style series, to freshy my blog. teehee~



Dessert.
Snow Mountain

Heart this pic, it seem like taken by DSLR CAM but it was actually a sony cell phone. haha.





3 Variety Supreme Diced Chicken








Deep Fried Chicken*must order*






Prawn Roll Rice set





My ordered.
Chicken Chop Soup Noodle








Four Angle Bean







Fruit tea













She said: Help me take a pic, I want to upload to my FB!
It is already a part of our life even a kid.











Blurquuen need to stop here and off her ass to do the college task. =))
See you. さようなら.

No comments:

Post a Comment