Saturday, April 17, 2010

Smile

Feeling good today. Perhaps yesterday chilled rising me?
Yep, I owned a pretty dinner with Mr. Tie yesterday. He was such amusing, we joke around and got funny conversation. teehee!

Alright, going to leave Penang and back to hometown for days, then will start my holiday part time. There will be another life I think, new people new environment.

Should I bring along my lappie there..? I think.. YES! of course.



Headed to T.G.I FRIDAY's to have dinner last week at The Gardens.
I look so peaky on that day.



Gladys+me+lil princess




Gladys





Three for all





Little princess favorite.





Mr. Chuah said...



Grill chicken






Tilapia Vera Cruz





PAsta Pasta
*thumbs up*




Okay..
End here. I need to doll up myself to have lunch now.
See you..

No comments:

Post a Comment