Friday, December 4, 2009

Is short travel again

Hey guys, is playing the professional camera around by Sam. He is beginner and all of us were tried to be his objects. Do have fun~
I think the people who staying at this Island will get to know this place very well. Yes, nothing went wrong, is Hard Rock Hotel again. haha! Nice view ma




Entrance




Cafe






Ceiling light




I love this bar deeply.




















me, meifeng, Nic.




The wind played my hair










Looks like old century photo shoot style.











Sam and fatty.

































I feel funny.



















Pregnant woman. *peace*














Blurrr..









Headed to others where.
It's The ship, but I never dine in.
Must try once later.









Nic, wonder what is inside?
Let me show you..hehe





I curious how people mind can come to this high-tech!





Is restaurant in Batu Ferringi.




and the pasar malam














We ended the short travel with this pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment