Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my top 5 treat list

If one day, the God offer me 5 wishes and all of them will come true.







I would like to treat myself:







1. Purchase the bag of Channel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci. Buy what a new century's girl desire about, the bag of branded is always the characteristic of ladies.







2. Drive away with AUDI sport car. Oh my god!!! Can you all imagine that??







3. Take my vacation to New Zealand for half a year.







4. Have a modeling shooting before my age of 20.







5. A new purple colour of Dell Inspiron 13!!!










Wait wait wait, why should the Dell Inspiron 13 belong to my top 5 treat list?






It is because I have desired a purple in colour laptop for a long time, as it is relatively suit the girls who like me, love romantic deeply.






This time, Dell had surprising me! You know what? They are giving away 3 Inspiron 13's to nuffnangers! It is Dell!! I love Dell ! And they have pulling me all the time. I cant pay attention in things I do this few days, my mind is keep going up and down for thinking to win. Even when I'm in sleep....













But actually I'm not holding the laptop...








Im still blur..










HUH????




It Is A BIG Illusion!!!





p/s:Take time to get this coupon* code 7ZQVQF2RLZRKW3, RM100 Instant Cash Redemption on Inspiron 13 Laptop (S510701MY) exclusive for blog readers (coupon expires 10th Nov 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment