Sunday, November 1, 2009

hard rock hotel @ batu ferringgi

I'm such lazy to update my blog recently, the posts were delay day by day.
It was three weeks ago, went to Batu ferringgi, Hard Rock hotel to paid a visited. Im pretty surprise to gained the view inside!! Its really relax, comfortable hotel I've been seen.





When I stepped in to the entrance, this is the ceiling.

It keep turn the light colourful-ing












oH no! the swimming pool and the bar!























me and serene







It was so difficult to walk on the beach by wearing shoe even sandal.
So, juz tanggalkan.



















synin+me+serene








































































This pic was taken by a sexy foreigner





















A huge Guitar!!








Hope to catch a chance to stay in. haha.
Well, I'm exhausted from MV, got to bed now and try my best to update another post on time tomorrow.
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment