Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wow..Im blogging now.Today is the last day I stay at my hostel, may move to new hostel few hours later.
Passed days was rushed for exam, miserable and nut of that! Rest 2 hours everyday just because of the tuff exam!!! And now three subject yet to test, sigh..Reluctant! But i got to cope it!! It is my future, Isn't it?? Yeah~


----ExaM Session-----
One week before Exam, went for swimming on the awfully hot day!
Do revision at MacD, to ignore the attract of bed in hostel~


Tiring

meifeng, Elsa..

----Swimming session----


Spa massage


Yesterday headed to Queensbay after cleaned our new hostel, and before that, Im nervous about my two paper test. Fagged man!







We searched around the restaurant for dinner about half an hour, no idea to make decision. And last, spent our meal in Kimgarry.


sweetie red bead+manggo snow mellow

End


Note:// need to pack all my luggage and move them to new hostel. See you.

1 comment: