Thursday, July 28, 2011

Night Out!

Every time attend 8.30am class must be sure out of energy for whole day, I'm a true lazy butt. haha! Wonder how can I wake up for work everyday after graduate. T_T
Yea, one more month to go, end up the school life and the truly life commence, but I yet to get any job right now, still never decide which loacation should I go for, any suggestion? Stay back Penang Island, go Genting back office or KL?


Stop the annoying issue first, sharing some night outing picture here. xD


DSC02361_副本23


Headed to Mois. Since the day we being together is lesser, Nobody know what will be the next after we have separate and earn for our life.

Here we go! SERENE ELSA & NOVEL <3

DSC02345_副本


I'm not in patience to wait for the hair long seriously, the shoulder line did over but the hair is really out of moisture! Blow everyday and coloured made my hair damaged to the max! *Cry*


DSC02332_副本



DSC02331_副本


Mr.MAgic. I've try hard to use photo software to reduce his red face, but FAILED. hahaha!

DSC02375_副本




DSC02384_副本



DSC02362_副本




DSC02364_副本




The end picture of the night. Love this girl much. =]

DSC02385_副本


Got to stop here. Task to go!
Work tomorrow in PC Fair, so excited! :)
Night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment