Saturday, March 26, 2011

Midnight talk!




It's freaking four in the morning! Opps.. I just back from the k-session and girl's talk and met Max Ong as well, a super long time no meet handsome guy. Ahaha. Actually was a sweet and nice hang ot tonight, yeah~

I dont feel like off my ass to bed before end this entry. I have long time didn't talk with you guys, so how are you my friends??

March is going to end and this meant there are 5 months to go and I will going to graduate! Let say yeah wuhuu~ Seriously, I hate March! It only 31days but I just feel like passing for about 31 years. I came acroos the hard time, up and down up and down all along in this month, but fortunately I still have friends to go with me, Thanks. Friends are when you are not tell them about your sadness but they still can see the pain in your eyes, do you earn such kind of friends? If you're not, it meant you can now throw away all your friends and go and grab a new one. ( haha, just kidding ). But I appreciate, thanks them be with me when I find nobody can actually talk and share with me, LOve TheM.

So I'm really okay right now and the final exam is just around the corner! Counting down, nine days. Do the best I ever have now to get all pass! No more school time left but just 5 months, so why don't do the best and fight to the end ya?


=)


Okay! Will write more post after I back to Penang tomorrow. See you guys. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment