Sunday, October 17, 2010

Food session

It is going half of October. Two more months will going to reach another new year. Time flies rapidly. I still finding the way to earn money, hope can get more cash! I want more more more!

Here will be a short post, an entry about the chilling time with sweetie friends in restaurant.



1st
=KhunTai=


First time to KhunTai, Im freaking excited when on the way to this restaurant as it is famous with delicious Thai food and of course reasonable price.

















Tom yam with seafood.
Taste really spicy! I sweat and felt hot while eating this!









Kalabu Sotong. Taste good but will try mango one next time.




Fish with me.







2nd
=Clinic Cafe=

My first time to Clinic cafe was months ago which located at Butterworth. And this was my first time since it opened at Gurney.

Comment about the food: Taste normal.
Ambience: Unique.





















Spring roll.





Yong Zhao fried rice.




Opsy, IDK what is this. haha.




Nasi Lemak Clinic cafe.




My choice:
vegetarian spagethi.


Camwhore after meal.
Felt supa full after meal and stomache started until I slept on that night.












Note: Load of school work waiting for me. Presentation tomorrow and I haven't prepare yet. How should I screw for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment